Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yardwork volume Oneski

So for whatever reason my old man went to Tijuana Mexico for two weeks and came back with no teeth. In the meantime I grabbed a few beers and did some yardwork..here is some of what I did.



Those are the before photos of the front of my house. Pops decided he needed to cut back the hedges last fall..an well he just cut em up.





a few beers later, a little darker..and I feel as if I made a difference!! Give me my own HGTV show already! shiiiit. really though...I wanted to plant.....something? Yea I have no idea after that. I tried to convince Lisa Coupe into swinging by my house with her friend who's a landscaper that way it's asking a dude what kind of roses to plant without calling no homo. Didn't happen. So I moved on!





Side porch I noticed some greenery that was already there (no planting involved) but it looked a lil drab, actually there was a 4x4 on the ground infront of it from when I got the idea to do some edging. and Voila..i edged that shit. raked a bit, drank a few beers etc.





aww cute, I put some rocks behind that greenery and put that 4x4 in the ground..I actually bought another one too and finished it up nice nice. When my dad saw it he asked.. "why didn't you use 6x6 instead? Thanks Dad..what was I thinkin? Doin' yardwork while you're off chasin' the swine flu.




I also decided my fire pit needed a firewood rack..so I built that shit in an hour...maybe more, i forget how many beers I had. I also did some typical..folks are out of town let's get silly things too such as ...







1.shaved a sweet stache
2.busted some patio furniture (blake/stomberg combo actually)
3.drank a few adult beverages
4.got a sweet tattoo

All of which was done without a cell phone..if I had one of those...i don't know actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment